• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Int Workshop XMRV pdf-smaller-free to copy and print

serg1942

Hi everybody,

I started to study all the abstracts of the 1st International Workshop on XMRV, held on 7-8th september 2010, and realized that the pdf couldn't be either copied and pasted, or printed out...So a friend of mine sent me a new version without any of this protections, and also smaller (less than 1 mb).

I thought it could be useful for some of you facing the same troubles with the original file. So I am attaching the non-protected file to this post.

Sorry if it has been already attached in some other thread, but this forum is at the same time, marvelous, but humongous and therefore impossible to check for everything!:Retro smile:

Saluditos,
Sergio

Attachments

• abstracts congres.pdf
    1,011.8 KB · Views: 73

Chris

And a belated thank-you from me--now have the text of the Snyderman ...Mikovits poster paper on XMRV and Lymphocytic Leukemia and Mantle cell lymphoma to add to the poster presentation I already had! Best, Chris