• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Injectable GcMAF or Bravo Probiotic yougrt ?

patient.journey

Hi guys

Am in Jordan and am going to order GcMAF now so i can take it back to KSA with me

I wanted to know from you guys who tried injectible and yogurt GcMAF what it better and what helped you more ? are they the same ? do they both contain GcMAF in the same amount ? my doctor here didnt work with yogurt before but Enlender gave the idea to start with it !!

i will be waiting your answers and your important feed back as soon as possible

thanks a lot

Omar,
Using the yogurt means that you will produce your own gc maff in your own gut, with the help of the probiotic and some other stimulations/circumstances; so it is a different method of obtaining gc maff. You can not take gc maff oral, it will be distroyed by the stomach juices.

So it is more natural to use the yogurt, also research reveals that making your own gc maff with the yogurt, will work faster; the finally results do not differ much , although dr Enlander does prefer the in laboratory created gc maff by injection (it is also much easier to do). When you have also symptoms of MCS, which is related to cfs, perhaps it is appropriate to look for the yogurt, you do not inject a body strange protein by injection.

But Omar, do not take this as medical advice (I,m in the same position as you! ), i assume you did already know this, but i just wanted to contribute this in case you don't .

greetings
fiesta

Hi Omar,

My son, 7.5 years old, is a patient of Dr. Bradstreet's. Dr. B told me that the yogurt (we do Bravo) heals the mucosal lining of the intestinal tract, while the shots have a more systemic approach. The GI tract is outside of the body, so I believe this would make the GcMAF have a different effect as well. Bravo yogurt supposedly has bovine/cow GcMAF in it. It is helping my son's Micro OAT (organic acid test) scores improve. My son is also on Goleic injections. I think Dr. B has me injecting Goleic because of my son's severe oral aversions.

Madison

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
@Omar88

I have only used the injected form of GcMAF but, from what I have read, the effect may be somewhat different as Madison suggested--the injections having a more systemic effect and the yogurt more effect in healing the gut. For me the injections have been very helpful.

Sushi

patient.journey

Omar,
Using the yogurt means that you will produce your own gc maff in your own gut, with the help of the probiotic and some other stimulations/circumstances; so it is a different method of obtaining gc maff. You can not take gc maff oral, it will be distroyed by the stomach juices.

So it is more natural to use the yogurt, also research reveals that making your own gc maff with the yogurt, will work faster; the finally results do not differ much , although dr Enlander does prefer the in laboratory created gc maff by injection (it is also much easier to do). When you have also symptoms of MCS, which is related to cfs, perhaps it is appropriate to look for the yogurt, you do not inject a body strange protein by injection.

But Omar, do not take this as medical advice (I,m in the same position as you! ), i assume you did already know this, but i just wanted to contribute this in case you don't .

greetings
fiesta

I will take the yogurt, i dont see any reasons to not ! it may help as it did to other a lot people, am just waiting the approval from health ministry here so when i order it they will let it in without any troubles or without keeping it for a while in there offices and if that happens it will lose the benefits in it! i asked for this approval since 10 days an more and i hope i wont be late.

am not getting why are you afraid this much ?? do you have reasons for that ?

Hello Omar,
It is good to see your reaction, i would appreciate it when you continue this dialog to some degree, to the extend you prefer. I do not understand good what you mean with that i,m afraid for something, i would just like to make clear in my reaction that taken into consideration these different aspects, could help you to make a better decision.

Also i did want to make clear, that i,m not medical educated, so it is not responsible to make decisions only based on my words. The yogurt is a more natural way of obtaining gc maff, so it is likely that this method is causing less unwanted side effects.

Omar, i look forward to hear from you how you are doing!

greetings
fiesta
Holland.

Last edited:

patient.journey

Hello Omar,
It is good to see your reaction, i would appreciate it when you continue this dialog to some degree, to the extend you prefer. I do not understand good what you mean with that i,m afraid for something, i would just like to make clear in my reaction that taken into consideration these different aspects, could help you to make a better decision.

Also i did want to make clear, that i,m not medical educated, so it is not responsible to make decisions only based on my words. The yogurt is a more natural way of obtaining gc maff, so it is likely that this method is causing less unwanted side effects.

Omar, i look forward to hear from you how you are doing!

greetings
fiesta
Holland.

Living with pain is bad, not trying is bad, making a choice that 50% will give you a better life is what i can call good.

Yogurt is good with less side affects as you said
small doses at the beginning will be taken and if anything bad happens i can stop it and i read that even with people who gcmaf doesn't work with them, after a while they will be back at the same point they start, so there is nothing that big to stop me of trying it.

i will keep you and the guys updated when i start it soon

Omar, i would like to know did you manage to get it into te KSA, and of course your kitchen experience preparing it is very interesting.
greetings
fiesta
holland

patient.journey

just got my approval throw a connection after a long time time and effort trying to get this paper !! now i can get GcMAF and try it !

guys Bravo or Injection for who tried it ?

replay plzz

Zensational

just got my approval throw a connection after a long time time and effort trying to get this paper !! now i can get GcMAF and try it !

guys Bravo or Injection for who tried it ?

replay plzz
I am wondering the same thing. I am going to go ahead and order the Bravo Yogurt as soon as it is available in the U.S. Especially since I have so many gut/brain issues. I've read good things about it. Let's get well.

Hello Omar (and others)

Can we have an update from you, I would like to know what you have done and what you experienced doing so.

greetings
fiesta