• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Indoleproprinate?

Hopeful1976

So Ron Davis said at the recent symposium that we do not have indolepropriate (its made by a gut bacteria that we do not have), and that this could be causing some of our brain fog...
I popped it in the net to see more about it and this was the first hit - its link to tryptophan! @HTester how interesting.
I've attached a screen shot the web page. To be honest, I have very little understanding of the science but seeing its link to Tryp made me excited.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191008-112556_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191008-112556_Chrome.jpg
    692 KB · Views: 13

pamojja

Interesting, already 30 years ago a x-ray found a tubercle in my right lung, a calcified and enclosed calcification of a tuberculosis infection, not active. 10 years ago an other smaller was found in the left lung too, but disappearing some years later again.

2 years ago my only ubiome test found 7.42 times indole alkaloid biosynthesis capabilites of my microbiome, compared to all other samples tested. The only other so far off, is the phagosome abilties of my microbiome, at 5.59 times higher than all other samples.

Last edited: