• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I setup a petition on research and cure for ME/CFS with HERV on We The People

-71c2fbced6b551bd.png

There are 2 kinds of HERV in my body so there should be at least 1 HERV is infected from other people. Because I only have 1 genome, It proofed HERV is infectious virus now.

Hip

There is no evidence that HERV is an infectious disease. HERV genes are present in everyone, they are part of the human genome, and it is not uncommon for these genes to be expressed in certain diseases as well as in healthy people.

There is no evidence that HERV is an infectious disease. HERV genes are present in everyone, they are part of the human genome, and it is not uncommon for these genes to be expressed in certain diseases as well as in healthy people.

Pls give scientific evidence to proof it.

Pls explain why I have 2 kinds of HERV? Do I have 2 genome then EBV can transactive 2 different HERV in my body?

Obviously not. My genome can only be transactived 1 HERV at most.

Last edited by a moderator: