• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I am undergoing ozone therapy

I have heard of people doing their own treatment, with the help of someone. Basically you have to learn how to puncture the vein and that's about as hard as it gets. My doctor in Trento has a 30 year old German machine, so I don't know how much new machines cost, I will contact my doctor in Milan and ask him how much he paid for his. I think in Italy, and it might be the same for you in Germany the government can help you out when it's medically necessary. As far as my progress, yes I am truly amazed, and my case is one of the severe ones. $ 25 a treatment sounds great, I hope you try it and it goes really well for you.

DavidJ.

well, my doc maybe thought i dont need it , thats why he probably didnt mention it. he collaborates with my naturopath and they already treat me with homeopathy . I am at 80 % right now and currently testing out how much sport i can handle. but i will ask nonetheless maybe it can accelerate things ( i am just way too impatient :)

My doc reminded me that if you find a doctor that does ozone treatments, you must make sure they use ozone resistant material, as far as tubing, blood collection bag and the syringe to collect the ozone from the machine to the blood bag. One would hope all docs were scrupulous about that, but it's better to make sure.

carolwxyz99

After 16 treatments I would say that I have improved about 25 %.
As I said I am not sure if it's the nitric oxide, but I know that the US ozone treatments make me worse and the ones I get in Italy with cold plasma generator make me better.

That is interesting, were the US ones using an oxygen generator or pure oxygen?

I have a medical ozone generator at home made by a UK company recommended to me by a local doctor who does i.v. ozone - as the common plasma one from across the pond apparently does not pass UK electrical regulations regarding static or something like that. I think it is Corona discharge. But I do saunas and sometimes insufflation. And they do help me.

You can only get nitrous or nitric oxide forming if there is nitrogen in the gas mix going into the generator. If you are using medical oxygen which is not contaminated with nitrogen then it should be OK. Apparently most oxygen concentrators only produce about 95% oxygen so there is a bit of nitrogen in the mix. I was told that I could use an oxygen concentrator with a plasma device though. This is what I researched out a while back anyway.

I am not sure what you mean by oxygen generator, all the docs I have seen, both US and Italy, hooked up the ozone generator to an oxygen tank. From the info I have been trying to get on the net it is not 100% clear whether there might be nitric oxide in the mix on corona discharge, since some say there is even if you use an oxygen tank as a source, and others say there should't be. Again it could still be another variable that I am not aware of that makes the difference. I am still trying to figure it out. Personally I think considering how good I feel after the treatments I am getting here in Italy, if your results are not extremely satisfactory, I would consider the fact that for some reason not all ozone machines are equal.

froufox

Thats very interesting that you responded so differently to the 2 different ozone treatments Gracie, thanks for sharing that. From what I have read over the last few yrs eg in books like Flood Your Body and another book I have called Oxygen Healing Therapies there is little reason to doubt that it can be a very helpful therapy for some people. I'm having my first ozone treatment tomorrow and really looking forward to trying it. Then hoping to get started on treating myself at home after that.

Good luck with your treatments and hope that you continue to improve.

Hi David, thanks for the youtube video. I think they are very similar, but maybe ozone is more powerful because it is 03 versus 02. Have you tried the ozone yet ? As I am going along with the ozone therapy the feeling of wellbeing is getting to be better and lasting longer every time.

DavidJ.

sounds good gracie. no, i havent . like i said before, i am not sure if i really need it, my doc treats me in another way. but i will definitely ask him about ozone next time and which generator he uses.

DavidJ.

by the way, wouldnt ozone water have a similar effect? I read about ozone water from a generator and how it is supposed to clear toxins by drinking it. anyone who tried it? maybe gracie? i saw some generators on ebay but i dont know if the generator needs to be cold-plasma too if you want to drink it...

I think ozonating the blood is the most powerful method. If we have a virus , as I believe most of us probably do, I would imagine that we need a pretty powerful tool to deal w/it.

DavidJ.

by the way, i just read an account of someone who ozonized his drinking water and complained about the nitrous stench. you might be right with that nitrous oxide gracie...

S

starcycle

I had ozone therapy in NY a few years ago, but it didn't really seem to do much of anything. Maybe they used the wrong kind of generator? gracie, do the IT docs use heparin?

DavidJ.

what really baffles me, is that there are practically no cold-plasma generators available for home use on ebay. they all work by corona discharge...

Hi Starcycle, actually the Italian docs use sodium citrate, most US docs use heparin, but my doc in FL used sodium citrate and yet I felt really bad after the treatments. Although I really don't know much about the different types of generators, I see a lot of people not doing well with ozone in the States, while in Italy I have yet to hear of people having side effects, so I want to gather more info about the general quality of european generators.

JanisB

I did something similar to ozone to kill the pathogens in my blood. I heard about the Beck protocol (actually heard a lecture by him at a Psychotronics conference). The pulser he invented he claimed had a similar effect to ozonating blood. In fact, the success of ozonating blood in HIV was what led him to develop the pulser.

It works by sending electricity through the skin over the two arteries in the wrist. Supposedly, by keeping this low pulse of electricity on for 2 hours, the entire blood circulation is treated.

I had a lot of die off at first and had to build up gradually. By the end of a few months, I found myself sprinting. I'd take the dog for a walk in the park, and when I got to the soccer fields, I'd have so much energy that I'd run as fast as I could from one goal post to another, and my dog loved it too!:D

But when I crashed 2 years later after a raw juice fast, the pulser didn't help me. I don't think I've had a major issue with infections since then. None show up in EAV testing or in serum tests.

Anyway, for those who can't afford ozone therapy or don't know where to find it, try the pulser. One place that sells it is SOTA instruments. You can ask the wonderful people there about my testimony, which I wrote for them in the late 1990's, before that post juice-fast crash that did me in.:mad:
:mad:

JanisB

Cold plasma ozone generators

After reading this thread, I tried to join the ozone therapy yahoo group, which is now closed. But I did get a message from the group moderator, as well as a copy of his book Story of Ozone. He sells the cold plasma ozone generators with attachments to do all kinds of therapies at plasmafire.com I was excited until I looked at the prices....

Wouldn't it be nice if we all lived close enough to co-op ozone generators, FIR saunas, and all those other helpful goodies?
Janis

DavidJ.

i just found out that my doc uses uv to generate the ozone. however, i am maybe getting a cold-plasma generator on loan...