• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I am in UK, does anyone know if i can get the following injections to take at home

Hip

Vit D3
K2
B1
B12
B2
Vit C
Magnesium

For vitamin B12, you can consider Dr Greg Russell-Jones' B12 transdermal oils, which provide as much B12 as a B12 injection, but much easier to administer (and cheaper too). This one is recommended by Greg for ME/CFS. Delivery to the UK takes less than a week.

B12 injections, or Greg's B12 oils, are often helpful in ME/CFS, reducing brain fog.

Is there any special reason why you want injections for all the other vitamins? B12 is hard to absorb orally in high amounts, but all the others are well absorbed, so a good multivitamin tablet may suffice.

Last edited:

Jadzhia

I use Greg Russell-Jones' transdermal B12 oil, if you are considering buying some you should do so sooner rather than later as he has messaged his FB group we should order before 10th November due to his Xmas break. Which reminds me to do so!!

I managed to find injections for all of these, cost £100 all together :) Well I didn't find K2 tho :(

Johnmac

What is the name of Greg's Facebook group, please? (I Can't find anything that looks relevant.)

I use Greg Russell-Jones' transdermal B12 oil, if you are considering buying some you should do so sooner rather than later as he has messaged his FB group we should order before 10th November due to his Xmas break. Which reminds me to do so!!

Johnmac

An update:

I followed up, above, & got some more of the oils from Greg in Jan.

The protocol - the transdermal oils + the transdermai iodine/selenium.molybdenum mix + oral B2 - now appears to have reversed my pretty bad 3-year case of chronic fatigue.

I am also much more able to eat foods with oxalate, histamine & salicylate (OHS) in them than I was 6 months ago.

There have been numerous other improvements as well.