• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

hygiene help

wabi-sabi

So showering is getting harder and harder and I'm thinking I may need to start using wipes in bed pretty soon.

The issue is, with sensitive skin, what types of wipes should I use that won't irritate me? I'm afraid if I leave cleaning product on my skin it will be worse than just being dirty.

perchance dreamer

When I fractured my wrist, showering was difficult. I bought Wipes for Your Life on Amazon, and they were great. They are extra large wipes, which are unscented and free of irritating ingredients.

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
I've been using Amazon Elements unscented wipes but my niece brought her baby for a visit and she is using Costco's Kirkland Fragrance Free wipes. Mine have a slight scent which I don't like. It's like an artificial soap scent but the Kirkland kind have no scent at all that I could tell so I'm going to switch when I get low on mine.