• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How to watch the WPI tours online on Saturday Aug 21?

Rrrr

Is anyone else hoping to get the virtual tour like me? do you know how to get it, do it?

Sasha

Fine, thank you
What tour is that? Are they going to stream some live tour during their open day today or something?

Sasha

Fine, thank you
(Sasha - your pic is like a breath of air in a sea of digital grey:))

Thanks, sphynx! I just went on flickr and searched among the images of people with creative commons licenses that are OK about people using & changing their images and just searched on "daisy" (because I fancied having one) and then cropped it. It was v. easy to upload as my Phoenix Rising pic (though I can't remember how I did it).

I recommend getting one, it's fun! Also makes it easier to find your own messages later. If you can get one of a sphinx on a roundabout, I'll be impressed! :Retro smile:

Rrrr

i was told on another forum that they are NOT steaming live today. i thought they were, but i guess i was wrong.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
i was told on another forum that they are NOT steaming live today. i thought they were, but i guess i was wrong.

Thanks for letting us know - it will be good to see a video of it later, if they post one. Or to read a word-picture from someone who went!

Sunshine

Thats sounds great Frank.

Also maybe I heard correctly the other day, Annette Whittmore mention there might be a DVD.
(Presumably of the WPI in general, rather than the opening day).

LaurelW

:confused:I can only get the video to play the first ten minutes--am I doing something wrong? Also, I can't figure out how to look at the pictures, just the posts. Very brainfogged today!