• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How long for CellTrend and Mitoswab Results?

bspg

Plant Queen
Hey everyone. I had recently got CellTrend and Mitoswab testing done and I'm trying to get an estimate of how long it will take to receive the results?

Also, does anyone know if these companies release results directly to patients? Or do I have to wait to hear from my doctor?

Thanks!

Gingergrrl

I had recently got CellTrend and Mitoswab testing done and I'm trying to get an estimate of how long it will take to receive the results?

I've never done Mitoswab but I got the results from Cell Trend pretty quickly. I think they received my samples within 48 hours and then it only took another few days to get the results via e-mail.

Also, does anyone know if these companies release results directly to patients? Or do I have to wait to hear from my doctor?

Cell Trend released the results directly to me via e-mail (and they might have also sent them to my doctor but I can't remember). I had e-mailed Cell Trend the confirmation code from Fedex Overnight International as soon as it shipped and I had paid per their instructions (Cell Trend & Fedex). Cell Trend let me know via e-mail that the sample had been received and then a few days later they e-mailed me the results.