• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How long before low dose naltrexone works?

Firefly_

Every bodies chemistry and reactions to meds are different so just trial and error. It may or may not have caused me sleep issues as I had already been suffering with those issues due to this illness. IIRC it did cause an interesting dream life for a time. Now I have no problems taking it at night. Also, I didn't have the sensitivity to it that others reported, started out cautiously at 1.5 mg and quickly went up to 3 then 4.5 mg

Wolfiness

Activity Level 0
The first 6 months were very tough but after a year quality of life was much better.

Interesting - that's what guaifenesin did to me. I'm not sensitive to drugs though. LDN I started at 3mg and started feeling better straight away.