• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Honor Dr. Mikovits

http://apps.facebook.com/causes/posts/586796?m=90525af8

4 th Anniversary of Dr. Mikovits and National Philanthropy Day

Posted by Andrea Whittemore at 2:39pm

Today is a very special day for Cure 4 ME. We are celebrating the 4 th Anniversary of Dr. Judy Mikovits being the Director of Research for the Whittemore Peterson Institute. Please consider creating awareness for Neuroimmune Diseases, funding research and inviting your friends and family to get involved . I want to thank Dr. Mikovits personally for all she has done since coming to Reno . I want to thank her for her loyalty , kindness and friendship . Not only is she an incredible researcher but a very good friend . In honor of her I am donating to the Whittemore Petersom Institute. She and the WPI give me Hope for a better future . Please consider making a donation as well.
Sincerely ,
Andrea

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Thanks for posting, Gloria - I'm not on Facebook so it's always nice to hear something interesting that's going on there.

This is not for Facebook alone. They are asking everyone who cares to support Dr. Mikovits by donating to WPI today in honor of the 4th anniversary of Dr. Mikovits becoming Research Director of WPI. Initially, they asked for people to go to www.wpinstitute.org and donate $4.00 today.

PLEASE DONATE TO WPI TODAY!

www.wpinstitute.org

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Best way to finish the day - help make it a special day for WPI.

citybug

It's a good time to make an annual holiday donation too. They need money to get trials going. It's not just up to the feds. They need private money too, from all of us and anyone looking in, according to your income. Remember Dr. Bell's letter.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Hope they raised a good amount yesterday. Don't forget every little helps them in some way.