• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Homeopathic remedies for COVID-19 symptoms

Violeta

Adjunctive homeopathic treatment of hospitalized COVID-19 patients (COVIHOM): A retrospective case series
Michael Takacs
Published August, 2021

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8110319/

The observations suggest that adjunctive homeopathic treatment may be helpful to treat patients with confirmed COVID-19 even in high – risk patients especially since there is no conventional treatment of COVID-19 available at present.

Violeta

I tested positive for COVID on Sunday, was still feeling miserable yesterday, and since I had Oscillococcinum on hand I looked around on the internet to see if it has been recommended for Covid and found the study. (Anas barbariae mentioned in the study is commonly sold under the name oscillococcinum.)

The study includes other remedies and differentiates between the remedies by symptoms. My symptoms fortunately matched those for oscillococcinum, since that's the only one I had on hand, so I tried it. I have used and found homeopathics helpful in the past, but I am still amazed at how helpful oscillococcinum has been. The study says to take 6 doses a day, so a dose every 4 hours. I have found that symptoms do return at about the 4 hour mark.