• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

high Ochratoxin A (OTA) and Mycophenolic Acid (MPA) - how to treat?

MartinK

Hi all,
I made a lot of new investigations on areas, that I haven't studied much yet. One new piece of puzzle is my result from MycoTox profile...really high Ochratoxin A (OTA) and high Mycophenolic Acid (MPA).

my results are here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sw66k03pit7r2kj/715876_Kuska_MycoTXN_ENG.PDF?dl=0

Is here someone with experience with these molds and treatment? Looks like I have a big problem with Aspergillus and Penicillium families.

Cholestyramine is main thing to do? Its good follow Shoemakers protocol? Or is here some better ways? I do not want to get tangled in it :)

Now I use glutathione, ALA, bentonite clay and some other things what I think its good for this, but it would be more professional with serious protocol.

Thanks a lot!
Martin

LINE

I like glutathione as liposomal*, oral forms did not work. I find rLipoic better than ALA, Pascalite or Zeolite is better than betonite for myself. Clean chlorella (brand name) is better than regular chlorella and does a good job. Vitamin C as Quali C and Vitamin E as d-alpha (not dl). Proper mineralization and B vitamins help the cell pathways.

*liposomal is quite strong, I cut the dose down to 1/4 teaspoon, not the 1 teaspoon recommended and built up after toxins became lessened.

MartinK

thanks @LINE
Im little bit carefull with higher doses of this, because some amalgams are still in my mouth.
In heavy metals I have a problem with lead, but need get out all amalgams to start with chalation and more glutathion/chlorella