high Ochratoxin A (OTA) and Mycophenolic Acid (MPA) - how to treat?

MartinK

Hi all,
I made a lot of new investigations on areas, that I haven't studied much yet. One new piece of puzzle is my result from MycoTox profile...really high Ochratoxin A (OTA) and high Mycophenolic Acid (MPA).

my results are here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sw66k03pit7r2kj/715876_Kuska_MycoTXN_ENG.PDF?dl=0

Is here someone with experience with these molds and treatment? Looks like I have a big problem with Aspergillus and Penicillium families.

Cholestyramine is main thing to do? Its good follow Shoemakers protocol? Or is here some better ways? I do not want to get tangled in it :)

Now I use glutathione, ALA, bentonite clay and some other things what I think its good for this, but it would be more professional with serious protocol.

Thanks a lot!
Martin

LINE

I like glutathione as liposomal*, oral forms did not work. I find rLipoic better than ALA, Pascalite or Zeolite is better than betonite for myself. Clean chlorella (brand name) is better than regular chlorella and does a good job. Vitamin C as Quali C and Vitamin E as d-alpha (not dl). Proper mineralization and B vitamins help the cell pathways.

*liposomal is quite strong, I cut the dose down to 1/4 teaspoon, not the 1 teaspoon recommended and built up after toxins became lessened.

MartinK

thanks @LINE
Im little bit carefull with higher doses of this, because some amalgams are still in my mouth.
In heavy metals I have a problem with lead, but need get out all amalgams to start with chalation and more glutathion/chlorella