• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hi, I'm a reporter. Let me know if you face eviction this month due to coronavirus pay issues.

IThinkImTurningJapanese

Hi, I'm a reporter. Let me know if you face eviction this month due to coronavirus pay issues.

Hi guys,
I've posted in here before, but my name is Emma. I'm a reporter for VICE News covering poverty and civil rights. I'm watching all sorts of bill payments, but I understand a lot of folks are really worried about eviction amid COVID-19 because how sudden the consequences are in many states. A lot of civil rights advocates right now are fighting for both suspended mortgage and rent payments, considering how many folks could lose pay (and their homes) during this outbreak and all its resulting economic turmoil. I know we're not at the first of the month, but if this applies to you and you're worried, reach out. You can PM, post here, or email [emma.ockerman@vice.com](mailto:emma.ockerman@vice.com) and I'll get in touch.

YippeeKi YOW !!

You're a prince among persons, C. Cat .... lovely, thoughty, HELPFUL post ....

PS .... Every time I look at your new avatar, a feeling of deep peace and coming-homeness sweeps over me. The colors are ethereally, breathtakingly balanced and positioned, the composition is perfect. I went to your profile page to get the larger view of it there , and it's even better !!!