• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Herbal treatment of blood circulation disorders (including anti platelet therapy)

Rufous McKinney

I take several of these in my personal TCM formula....(which I" ve not been taking regularly lately, having just had another acute stomach event)

Several of the herbs here share the property of containing red pigments...and corresponds with "blood"...being itself red.

Many foods with red pigments are helpful in the diet when dealing with slow, thick blood....

Rufous McKinney

Yes.....Bai Shao the root.....

I realized the mix I currently have may not be very focused on the blood stagnation. (probably just what we call it)...

I've not been back to regroup on my mix in some time (COVID and all)...and probably I should sit down and reconsider my current state. (why why do that?)

gastroperesis setbacks get me off my protocols. Then getting back on them gets harder....or my willpower is diminished.

The will: where can we tap into some more of that?

andyguitar

Yes.....Bai Shao the root.....

I realized the mix I currently have may not be very focused on the blood stagnation. (probably just what we call it)...
Here's a bit about the effect of Peony (Paeonia Suffruticosa) on platelets. It appears the effect comes from the chemical Paeoniflorin. Looks pretty useful.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-05 at 16-34-24 Antithrombotic Effects of Paeoniflorin from Paeonia suffruti...png
    Screenshot 2022-01-05 at 16-34-24 Antithrombotic Effects of Paeoniflorin from Paeonia suffruti...png
    116.5 KB · Views: 21