• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Helpful Sayings and Quotations

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
This thread contains quotations and sayings that support wellness and happiness. If you're feeling down and depressed come here to get reconnected to the good things in life. I put them up on my wall to keep in touch with them.

All day, every day count your blessings. all day, every day, make your lists of things you appreciate. And as you keep activating what is working in your life, then more pleasing things on all subjects will flow to you.

Abraham

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
We always have the choice - although the sometimes we forget it -to embrace one interpretation or another - to move in one direction or another. I love the question "what am I saying 'yes' to in life?

Every choice moves us closer to or farther away from something. Where are your choices taking your life? what do your behaviors demonstrate that you are saying yes or no to in life?

Eric Allenbaugh​