• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Help with new issue. Vibration leads to other issues

bensmith

My parents wonr stop pushing krX. I al going to die. I am losing the abimity to move at all. They will kill me.

2Cor.12:19

I cant relax. When i do my internal vibrations go crazy. I cant sleep now. Its weird when i stimulate they seem to calm. But they are getting worse. I dont know what to do or how to stop them. I cant rest. I took famadatine, it calmed for some time but not long ir enough. Is this mcas? Why worse when i relax? Any other ideas? I can’t meditate that makes it worse.

Maybe i shoikd fast?

They wind up and eventually i get nauses and heart bad feeling and also like visions. Feels like i might have a heart attack. Also air hunger.

This is some kind of feedback loop but i dont understand it. Trying not to freak but i cant control and its not good. I feel fine mentally, which most of pem was before now. But have this other thing i dunno. Might be going off the rails here, i cant seem to effect the varauble and it keeps ramping up. I guess ill try and fast. Have a couple peptides too i will try. Besides this i dunno.

Oh and if i am fired and having sleeping spells, it ssems to go away i think. ? Used to, now when i fall asleep it just ramps up looks like.
Have you had a sleep study done for Sleep Apnea? Chronic nighttime hypoxia can produce those vibrating sensations, anxiety, heart palpitations, sleepiness, just to name a few. I had no clue I was waking up all night.

Sophiedw

My parents wonr stop pushing krX. I al going to die. I am losing the abimity to move at all. They will kill me.

This is intense. And the added stress of that situation is no doubt making you fee ten times more afraid and panicked and making symptoms much worse (not to say they wouldn’t be there anyway). The self blame is hard as well.

I remember Whitney did that post a while ago ‘the blues is like a passing bird’ what I took from that was try to live in the present. Get through it minute by minute trying not to worry about the future or blame yourself for the past. That seems to be what he tries to do which may be helpful.

I wonder what could possibly be an answer. There should be clinics for very severe people with no support or people who are toxic situations. Or even out reach like meals on wheels or something- does that exist in your area at all? Reduce some of the reliance on tori toxic family. Maybe one day there’ll be some better funding as me and long Covid are making it in the media again.

I’ll try and think of any type of solution. I’m assuming you are in America? Is social care nor very good there?

Have you tried l-serine/glycine? They work in cohort for people with epilepsy and schizophrenia (not saying you have that just some of the psychosis I’ve been experience I think could possibly relate to these symptoms) that’s what I’m getting arriving today thank god. Another nights of fits and visions for me.

Another that helps me with the fits and hallucinations is alcohol. I’m assuming you poss can’t handle it but if you can it’s the only thing that’s got me through the sleep stuff and into a 4 hour sleep this evening (with quite a bit of gross spasms mind but no psychosis). Much much needed after 3 days of nothing but fits and delusions :/

I’m getting some serine today. Maybe you could try that on a toothpick. I could always airmail you few tablets if you didn’t want to buy a whole pack. I do a lot of reading as I came from biomed background and it seems really promising for our symptoms. Involved in epilepsy / schizophreni-(again not saying you have this just, as schizophrenia is something you are essentially born with, but there is an overlap of symptoms to me)

Sophiedw

Could you do outreach to the community. Where I live in Bristol UK there’s a lot of mutual aid groups and support networks in the community. Obvs your needs are exceptionally complex but something like that could at least remove some of your reliance on your parents that they can use against you.

Sophiedw

Also there is every chance this isn’t the beginning of a spiral and just something you have to ride out and will return to a baseline. It’s very easy to catastrophes about the future. Try and remain in the present if possible, like Whitney says.

kangaSue

Don't know if it would work or not but you could try countering your inner vibration with some external vibration with something like a chair massage mat. A number of research articles suggests that subjecting the body to vibration quells your sympathetic response via improvement to your heart rate variability.

bensmith

Sorry too sick to read this. Thank you,

guys i am entering whitney levels i think. I am being pushed bu laying on my side. My neck is too messed up to lay on my back. I will need to be kept alive very soon. And i dont have support. Death looks somewhat likely. Atm.

i am doing the best i can.

bensmith

I called housing in town but it takes months. It doesnt matter anyway, i will need extreme care now andni dont have it: this is extenellybserious and i have no idea how tinstay aliveS

bensmith

I am prob already too far gone. And my parents will ship me away to mentao health soon. There i will likely die. Or be tortured until i beg for it.

bensmith

Every posotion i lay i. Bed push and body shakes ev etially tremors heart bear dasr brearh harder sometimes. Am i toing to die : (. I try and do everything now but nit enough at all. Need family to maybe do what indont know. Prob need extreme care to move forwar di dont no!

has anybody lost the ability to lay in bed without pushing? Can i overcome , should i do anything? I already rest hours in one spot. Mayve drugs i can take? Should i try and lay in water to take weight off muscles?

Last edited: