• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Help getting Quest Lab results

My daughter had labs done approx 6 weeks ago by Quest labs. She had this done over two consecutive days. Her Dr. has received the results from the first day but no results from the second day (approx 30 tests). The Dr.'s lab tech has been in contact with the rep from Quest but no results are showing up. The lab tech at this point says she doesn't know what can be done but to contact the Quest rep again. We have a phone appointment tomorrow with the Dr. I have called Quest several times but get into a pass-the-buck game until I finally get disconnected. My daughter has even driven to the lab where her blood was drawn and they say they can't help her since they only draw and send the tests out. Has anyone else run into this problem? Any suggestions so we can get the rest of our lab results.

Last edited:
My daughter had labs done approx 6 weeks ago by Quest labs. She had this done over two consecutive days. Her Dr. has received the results from the first day but no results from the second day (approx 30 tests). The Dr.'s lab tech has been in contact with the rep from Quest but no results are showing up. The lab tech at this point says she doesn't know what can be done but to contact the Quest rep again. We have a phone appointment tomorrow with the Dr. I have called Quest several times but get into a pass-the-buck game until I finally get disconnected. My daughter has even driven to the lab where her blood was drawn and they say they can't help her since they only draw and send the tests out. Has anyone else run into this problem? Any suggestions so we can get the rest of our lab results.

We finally got the labs we had been waiting for. : ) Has anyone else had this problem with Quest? I'm keeping my fingers crossed it was a one time thing as I sure she will have to have other tests as follow-ups.