• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Head and Foot pain for SEIDs patients

Is your head and/or feet overly sensitive to pressure causing pain? (choose any that apply)

• Head (ie. wearing a hat or headband)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Feet (walking, foot pressure)

• Check here if you have been diagnosed with Lupus

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Check here if you have been diagnosed with SEIDS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wishful

If you don't offer a 'no' option, you won't know whether people who read the poll don't have the pain or just didn't feel like voting. It's 'no' for me.

gbells

Improved ME from 2 to 6
If you don't offer a 'no' option, you won't know whether people who read the poll don't have the pain or just didn't feel like voting. It's 'no' for me.

The poll allows more than one selection. In your case just select "Check here if you have been diagnosed with Lupus" but skip the rest.

Wishful

But I haven't been diagnosed with lupus. o_O

I can't honestly even click on 'diagnosed with SEIDS', because I haven't bothered to get an official diagnosis. A simple 'no' option would probably have given you more votes and a more useful comparison. Just a suggestion for future polls.

Oh, and from another thread about polls, it's recommended that the thread title start with 'Poll:'. I learned that one after my last poll. That's supposed to get more attention.