Hazards of 5G technology

Does anyone know specifics about 5G- such as how best to avoid it? Should I distance myself from devices that are connected to it, or from the router/modem? I've never been very sensitive to EMF's, but I read some scary things about 5G.
I live with roommates and in apartment buildings so it's a little tricky to avoid altogether.

Hip

It's quite possible that the scare-mongering stories about 5G will do more harm than 5G itself...

Last edited:

Belbyr

If you are worried, look at the insanely 'harsh' EMF studies they did on mice back in the 90's when EMF was a big scare.

Does anyone know specifics about 5G- such as how best to avoid it? Should I distance myself from devices that are connected to it, or from the router/modem? I've never been very sensitive to EMF's, but I read some scary things about 5G.
I live with roommates and in apartment buildings so it's a little tricky to avoid altogether.
5G hasn't been released yet. The 5G network is going to be rolled out over several years.

That being said, the only way to avoid it would be to move to a wilderness area. If you're EMF-sensitive, there are ways of blocking EMFs.

http://www.lessemf.com/