• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hazards of 5G technology

Tiger Lily 813

Does anyone know specifics about 5G- such as how best to avoid it? Should I distance myself from devices that are connected to it, or from the router/modem? I've never been very sensitive to EMF's, but I read some scary things about 5G.
I live with roommates and in apartment buildings so it's a little tricky to avoid altogether.

Hip

It's quite possible that the scare-mongering stories about 5G will do more harm than 5G itself...

Last edited:

Belbyr

If you are worried, look at the insanely 'harsh' EMF studies they did on mice back in the 90's when EMF was a big scare.

invisiblejungle

Does anyone know specifics about 5G- such as how best to avoid it? Should I distance myself from devices that are connected to it, or from the router/modem? I've never been very sensitive to EMF's, but I read some scary things about 5G.
I live with roommates and in apartment buildings so it's a little tricky to avoid altogether.

5G hasn't been released yet. The 5G network is going to be rolled out over several years.

That being said, the only way to avoid it would be to move to a wilderness area. If you're EMF-sensitive, there are ways of blocking EMFs.

http://www.lessemf.com/