• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anyone here with Vaccine Injury tried Homeopathic medicine? *Please tag fellow users of users of Homeopathy*

Rufous McKinney

thought you might find it helpful:

If you like Star Trek, You have Got To love this Abstract, hypothesizing on another possibly theory on homeopathy and quantum physics- ENTANGLEMENTS.

What a visualization this is: worth some meditating on...perhaps we can DISENTANGLE our TANGLED mess.

Anyone care to TELEPORT?

Abstract

Homeopathy is scientifically banned, both for lack of consistent empirical findings, but more so for lack of a sound theoretical model to explain its purported effects. This paper makes an attempt to introduce an explanatory idea based on a generalized version of quantum mechanics (QM), the weak quantum theory (WQT). WQT uses the algebraic formalism of QM proper, but drops some restrictions and definitions typical for QM. This results in a general axiomatic framework similar to QM, but more generalized and applicable to all possible systems. Most notably, WQT predicts entanglement, which in QM is known as Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen (EPR) correlatedness within quantum systems. According to WQT, this entanglement is not only tied to quantum systems, but is to be expected whenever a global and a local variable describing a system are complementary. This idea is used here to reconstruct homeopathy as an exemplification of generalized entanglement as predicted by WQT. It transpires that homeopathy uses two instances of generalized entanglement: one between the remedy and the original substance (potentiation principle) and one between the individual symptoms of a patient and the general symptoms of a remedy picture (similarity principle). By bringing these two elements together, double entanglement ensues, which is reminiscent of cryptographic and teleportation applications of entanglement in QM proper. Homeopathy could be a macroscopic analogue to quantum teleportation. This model is exemplified and some predictions are derived, which make it possible to test the model.

https://www.karger.com/Article/PDF/73475

Rufous McKinney

@Rufous McKinney
Am a little puzzled regarding what your post, which is of itself really interesting, has to do with the quote of mine you were responding to. I hate being baffled, without at least trying to get to the bottm of it. What am I missing here :bang-head::bang-head::bang-head:
???[/QUOTE

It probably did not directly relate. Like i wanted to respond to something, then pasted some other sentence..in some vague way, because its all vague right now....but that will change for the better real soon.

Rufous McKinney

I was just confused on a day when I was already confused enough and was wondering, with that subtle sense of dread, what I'd missed, and what else I might be missing.

Nah, generally you don't miss much, YkY. But its all relative. I should not attempt to communicate when I'm am so vague.

Waiting for Godot, for this vague Depletion to pass, to move along.

YippeeKi YOW !!

Nah, generally you don't miss much, YkY.
Ha. If only. But thank you for the vote of confidence.
I should not attempt to communicate when I'm am so vague.
If we all refrained from communicating when we're feeling vague or under the weather or otherwise off-kilter, these threads would be ghost towns.

Communicate away, whatever shape you're in. If anyone has questions, they can ask for clarification, so no worries, eh? :xeyes::xeyes::xeyes: .....

Wishful

I had a weird dream in which someone had boxes of Homeopathic Hostess Ding Dongs. Bizarre I know, but it got me thinking. Since homeopathic medicine is sold as sugar that has been in contact with 'treated' water, I'm surprised that they're not selling foods made using homeopathic water, or foods grown using it, at a mark-up.

One drop of h-water in an irrigation system and you're just diluting it more (makes it stronger?). For that matter, every homeopathic medicine made until now has probably been passed out into surface water and ultimately the ocean, so all seafood should be effective homeopathic treatment for pretty much every disease. Does evaporation wipe out the homeopathic energies? If not, all food should be homeopathic treatment for everything.

Since seafood doesn't seem to be an effective homeopathic treatment for everything, do homeopathic treatments only work when the patient knows that it's a homeopathic treatment and believes that it will work?

I'm still wondering why my brain came up with Homeopathic Ding Dongs. :xeyes:

YippeeKi YOW !!

I'm surprised that they're not selling foods made using homeopathic water, or foods grown using it, at a mark-up.
Because any number of things can vitiate a homeopathic remedy, unless it's one of the standard OTC treatments for colds, flu's, etc., which are very hardy. The other, more sensitive and targeted ones, are extremely sensitive to everything from strong tastes in the mouth, like peppermint, coffee, etc, or even strong smells like perfume or vinegar.
I'm still wondering why my brain came up with Homeopathic Ding Dongs. :xeyes:
Maybe because you think the whole concept is .... dingy?

xebex

I had a weird dream in which someone had boxes of Homeopathic Hostess Ding Dongs. :
love your in-depth analysis it nearly blew my mind!

I believe homeopathy can work but not in the way homeopaths think it works.

My neighbour is a homeopath, he’s a lovely sweet guy who cured his chronic fatigue (not ME he has no idea what I’m going through) with homeopathy. BUT he always tells me how going gluten free and getting his amalgams removed also helped so how he can give all the credit to the homeopathy I don’t know but anyway, he then trained as a homeopath and is so convinced about its uses that his daughter who is a trained and active pharmacist is now also training as a homeopath! His son also swears by it too! He “cured” his celiac disease with it! however still must remain gluten free so how that works I don’t know. Anyway the neighbour offered to treat me for free, he spent a couple of hours finding out my psychology and matching a remedy to my “disposition”. What he came up with matched who I was in a bizarre fortune tellery kind of way. It sounded convincing, he paid for my remedies and did not charge for his time as he was certain he could cure me. I spent 4 months taking his advice, changing dose all for free but nothing happened other than it inducing anxiety because he had convinced me it would work and of course I got nothing which upset me.

How he swears by it I don’t know but my thinking is that it works like talk therapy and the pill acts like a placebo to kind of kickstart some kind of mind/body healing process. I also think that he conveniently forgot all the other things he had done to help him get better and the homeopathy was just implemented on top of a system that was already starting to improve. I dunno I was desperate for it to work and I believed in what he was saying at the time. But nada for me!

Wishful

I also think that he conveniently forgot all the other things he had done to help him get better and the homeopathy was just implemented on top of a system that was already starting to improve.

Yes, that sounds like an important part of the belief process. You have to ignore any contrary evidence.

He “cured” his celiac disease with it! however still must remain gluten free so how that works I don’t know.

Illogic helps too. ;)

YippeeKi YOW !!

Hi, I saw this video about research done on the memory of water and wanted to contribute it to the discussion as food for thought:
It's so good to see your post here, and not just because it's fascinating!!! I've enjoyed the posts of yours that I've read, and I remember the dismissive responses that some of your well-thought-out responses elucidated ...

That video is incredible !!!! While I won;t go as far as some sources in the alternative universe have in stating that water can read emotions and incorporate them into their molecular structure, I have to admit that the video above opens that door just a little wider.

And as far as homeopathy goes (brace yourself for the onslaughts), the video goes a long way towards explaining why it may, in fact, actually work (bracing, bracing .... :nervous::nervous: :bang-head::bang-head::bang-head:)

Thank you for posting that. Truly fascinating .....

@Fat Viking, @Rufous McKinney .... thought you'd find the above video on water's memory interesting ...

Last edited:

YippeeKi YOW !!

@Wayne
Damn damn DAMN !!! .... I'd intended to tag you, too, but DB came in and started asking me something about the filters for the uptake vents here and did I know where they were, and I got distracted, wandered off mentally, and came back and just hit 'Send' ....

I'm so glad you found this ..... isn;t that video fascinating? I know it's probably going to draw fire, but I found it exhilarating, and oddly comforting .....

Fat Viking

Hi, I saw this video about research done on the memory of water and wanted to contribute it to the discussion as food for thought:
It's so good to see your post here, and not just because it's fascinating!!! I've enjoyed the posts of yours that I've read, and I remember the dismissive responses that some of your well-thought-out responses elucidated ...

That video is incredible !!!! While I won;t go as far as some sources in the alternative universe have in stating that water can read emotions and incorporate them into their molecular structure, I have to admit that the video above opens that door just a little wider.

And as far as homeopathy goes (brace yourself for the onslaughts), the video goes a long way towards explaining why it may, in fact, actually work (bracing, bracing .... :nervous::nervous: :bang-head::bang-head::bang-head:)

Thank you for posting that. Truly fascinating .....

@Fat Viking, @Rufous McKinney .... thought you'd find the above video on water's memory interesting ...
Wow this is very interesting, Water can change its makeup. It makes anti-Homoeopathy look silly now coz they believe Water cannot cure.

Fat Viking

The vaccines at issue activate an innate immune response which includes the rapid generation of pro-inflammatory cytokines, which can cause adverse events. Proinflammatory cytokines could both trigger and propagate a disease process in certain circumstances.

Last edited:

Fat Viking

The antigen dose in the HPV Vaccine is much higher than it is in a natural infection; as a result, “the type of immune response, the robustness, the potency, the sustained immune response that’s elicited by the vaccine, by design, is very different than what occurs in the natural infection.” There is a consensus in the scientific community that the vaccine “elicits a robust, sustained immune response that’s not seen in the natural infection.” Because the natural infection does not produce the same robust, sustained immune response, it does not result in inflammation or in an upregulation of proinflammatory cytokines.