• Phoenix Rising needs funds to operate: please consider donating to support PR

Has anyone here with Vaccine Injury tried Homeopathic medicine? *Please tag fellow users of users of Homeopathy*

@Rufous McKinney
Am a little puzzled regarding what your post, which is of itself really interesting, has to do with the quote of mine you were responding to. I hate being baffled, without at least trying to get to the bottm of it. What am I missing here :bang-head::bang-head::bang-head:
???[/QUOTE

It probably did not directly relate. Like i wanted to respond to something, then pasted some other sentence..in some vague way, because its all vague right now....but that will change for the better real soon.

I was just confused on a day when I was already confused enough and was wondering, with that subtle sense of dread, what I'd missed, and what else I might be missing.
Nah, generally you don't miss much, YkY. But its all relative. I should not attempt to communicate when I'm am so vague.

Waiting for Godot, for this vague Depletion to pass, to move along.

Nah, generally you don't miss much, YkY.
Ha. If only. But thank you for the vote of confidence.
I should not attempt to communicate when I'm am so vague.
If we all refrained from communicating when we're feeling vague or under the weather or otherwise off-kilter, these threads would be ghost towns.

Communicate away, whatever shape you're in. If anyone has questions, they can ask for clarification, so no worries, eh? :xeyes::xeyes::xeyes: .....