• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anybody seen this lecture by DR. Kenny De Meirlier at Mt Sinai in NY on 11/2011 ?

Xandoff

Michael
Grettings and salutions!
I just found this video of Dr. De Meirleir and I it is very informative. My Doctor just had my blood sent out to Belgium for the Nagalase teast on March 7, 2012 and for my vitamin D levels. I am XMRV positive and just came off 14 months of Valcyte which did help. I have also just titrated my LDN from 1.5 to 3.0 mg with great results.

GcMAF Treatment for ME/CFS
Six presentations were given at the Mt. Sinai ME/CFS Research and Treatment Center conference on Sunday November 20, 2011. Here is a lecture delivered by Dr. Kenny De Meirleir, who practices medicine in Brussels. Dr. De Meirleir has worked with ME/CFS patients for many years and is seen as one of the foremost ME/CFS Clinician/Researchers. Dr. De Meirleir spoke for a half-hour on the compassionate use of GcMAF in this patient population. Dr. De Meirleir will be associated with this new ME/CFS Center at Mt. Sinai- as a clinical consultant.

The video and audio was made by Peter and Nicholas Cairns.

http://www.gc-maf.de/en/gcmaf-treatment-for-mecfs.html