• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hangininthere/Patti J.

Gingergrrl

I am also very sorry to hear this sad news. I did not know your mother well but I remember that she often posted music in a thread here on PR. It is one of my favorite threads because I also love music and chatting with fellow music lovers. May she rest in peace and her memory be a blessing to you and your family & friends :bouquet:

YippeeKi YOW !!

I'm so very, very sorry to hear this. I know, as so many of us here do, the pain of losing a parent, particularly a mother. It seems to somehow be worse after a brave and protracted battle, fought with determination and grit and courage.

It's very kind of you to post this for us at such a painful and difficult time, and I'm grateful to you.