• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hands and foot pain

Emmarose47

I usually get deep throbbing and tingling in my hands and feet pre flare ..will last a day and go .
This time is continued and is uncomfortable ..it can come and go in any given day but is pretty consistent .
I take naproxen sometimes and it takes the edge off but don't want to take too much re anti inflammatory effects on stomach ( I do take omeprozole to stop burning ) .
I'm in the UK
Can people give their experience on drugs to try with effectiveness or indeed any tips / things that help re this type of pain
Many thanks

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
I have that tingling all the time.

I get a swollen brain feeling too so take Ginkgo for that and realized later after I've taken a dose (which for me is just a pinch) that it's helped with the tingling in my hands and feet as well as my Tinnitus, oddly enough.

I've started to wonder if the Tinnitus is just a neuropathy we get in our ears.

Of course, it wears off quickly and I forget to take it again until the next time I need to take it for that swollen brain feeling. :_

Have you seen any doctor for this? One of my brothers had this GB syndrome that had a feet and toe tingling sensation for a few weeks after which he got partially paralysed. He’s ok now. But get yourself a doctor immediately rather than treating it by yourself.