• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hallmark Sweepstakes--Win $10,000 for yourself and $10,000 for your favorite charity

helen41

This is for US residents only. I wonder if it's time to think about a separate fundraising forum in which people can post opportunities like this and the recent contests, but keeping it apart from health advocacy?

Frank

Helen i started a private action group a few months ago but it didn't work out, it faded.

beesknees

This is another good contest. At first I thought it was the wrong link. But I see the money for the charity of your choice was listed in the official rules. Not sure why they don't mention it on the contest page. Good find, Frenchtulip.

frenchtulip

http://www.hallmarkoffers.com/sweepstakesEntry.php

Each day I go back to the above link and just click on the Enter button. Once you have filled out the entry form the first time, all you have to do is click. This sweepstakes is very easy.

I'm thinking big and trying to decide if I win, which ME/CFIDS/CFS charity would I designate to receive the $10,000. :sofa: