• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Get free at-⁠home COVID-⁠19 tests

ljimbo423

Gingergrrl

Thank you for posting this and I filled out the online form and ordered the 4 free Covid tests last week. They haven't arrived yet but I am assuming that they will soon.

I am adding a link to an article below re: another upcoming program that anyone in the US can get three free N95 masks from certain pharmacies. This program has not yet rolled out in my state (and I checked w/my CVS today) but they said that more info is coming soon.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/24/health/free-n95-masks-pharmacies-health-centers-us/index.html

ljimbo423

I couldn't find another post about this. They offer 4 Covid 19 tests per home in the United States, free with free shipping.

I just ordered the 4 free tests, 2 days ago and they shipped them out today. Even though they had this quote on the order page.

Due to high demand, we're fulfilling orders as tests come in: Place your order now and it will ship as soon as USPS receives tests from manufacturers. Thank you for your patience.

It only took 2-3 minutes to fill out the needed info.

This is a direct link to the order form-

https://special.usps.com/testkits

ljimbo423

I got the free tests I ordered 3 days ago, today. They are the Abbott otc tests, that sell in stores here in the United States for 20-$24 for 2 tests, (one box). The link above gives us 2 boxes with 2 tests in each box, per address.

So if I bought these at a local store, they would have cost me 40-$48 for the 4 tests, (2 boxes of 2 tests each).

Gingergrrl

My four free Covid Tests arrived a few weeks ago but they were a different brand than what @ljimbo423 mentioned above.

My family & friends got some other brands so there must be at least 4-5 different at home test kit brands that the government is sending out.

I also got the three free KN95 masks from CVS and you just ask for them inside the store.