• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GentleDerm - reactions?

Hello - I'm looking into MCAS + have been trying GentleDerm. Thing is I seem to have reacted to it! Red skin, raised blotches and weird red pimples - all my usual friends.

I could be reacting to something else, of course. Wondering if anyone has reacted to this cream? And if so whether they persisted + symptoms settled. I'd really liketo have the luteolin for neuro issues.

i-lava-u

Thing is I seem to have reacted to it
Never tried this product, but just looked up the ingredients and it contains Lanolin. Personally, I react to anything that contains Lanolin. It also says something about chamomile oil on description. Never tried the oil, but I react to the tea.

Thanks i-lava-u

I went for the cream first as I was wary of interactions with my ADHD meds (Elvanse/Vyvanse and dietry supplements, although I suppose the cream could still cause problems in that regard). And also because methlut is more potent than just lut, I have heard.

Thanks for the tip re lanolin. I have been unable to turn up a single report of anyone reacting to GentleDerm - apart from me.

I am seeing my nutritionist tomorrow to discuss interactions with neuroprotek + other histamine warriors.