Currently I'm taking
- 5000 mcg methylcobalamin B12
- 2000iu Vitamin D3 (and very occasionally getting a little sun, probably not enough)
- 400mcg folate (off and on, I seem to get weird insomnia from it where i suddenly wake up at 4am on the dot and can't sleep at all for the next several hours - very consistent with taking it..not sure if I should just power through for a few weeks/months and hope it settles or what) I previously tried deplin at 15mg and felt REALLY good for maybe a day or two and then had to stop because of extreme insomnia. Also have a bizarre effect when I take it where my right ear's hearing practically goes out. Gets very muffled.
- Armour to supplement for hypothyroid - but might not be related..could have been from radiation near my neck to treat nasopharyngeal cancer 10 years ago.
- occasional depression
- ADHD (doctor seems convinced i have it and I responded very well to stimulants but the possible long term effects are too scary to continue)
- Memory sucks (words, names, conversations)
- Quite clumsy / poor sense of surroundings