• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Gcmaf working signs

GcMAF Australia

Mine was 2.90... what is the scale? All I can see is that .95 is the upper end of the reference range.

I'm still not even sure I understand what nagalase is...
High nagalase results are common, maybe up to 3-4
no one really knows what is the difference between highre ranges is
just once over say that threshold is an indication of illness

BenFromNZ

@Sushi
I had my first dosage of 10ng GcMaf today (it's Goleic version). I'm just wondering if I could get some guidance on increasing the dose. If I don't have a bad reaction and find I can move up to 25ng over the next few weeks without problems - am I suppose to keep going higher until I start to feel some kind of immune response or do I just rest contentedly on 25ng and just wait a few months to see if I feel better?

Last edited:
Hello all, I found your forum because I was searching for GcMAF product for my son. He has Autism and latest studies shown benefit of GcMAF for kids with Autism. My understanding is that is is not available in the US. Please advise what would be reliable source to get GcMAF. We live in San Diego, CA.
Thank you!

GcMAF Australia

Hello all, I found your forum because I was searching for GcMAF product for my son. He has Autism and latest studies shown benefit of GcMAF for kids with Autism. My understanding is that is is not available in the US. Please advise what would be reliable source to get GcMAF. We live in San Diego, CA.
Thank you!
There is one person on PR who used Dr Bradstreet.
Dr Bradstreet died a few weeks ago in an unfortunate incident.
I have been following this for some years, hence my nom de plume
I have a few thoughts on this which I I will try to get together

BenFromNZ

It looks like the "FirstImmune" company in Europe was shut down. Anybody heard anything about it?

Hi Tamara,

They are still in business but are now manufacturing in a different country from before. They told me this in an email conversation I had with them last week. I just purchased through them.

You can email them at info@help.vg if you would like to find out from them whether they can supply for you.

That is wonderful news! I was communicating with them last week and did wire on Tuesday. The bank called me back next day and told me that wire instructions are incorrect. I'm trying to confirm this info with FirstImmune, but they have not responded to me within past 36 hours. Hopefully I will hear from them soon...
Thanks again,

Tamara

BenFromNZ

That is wonderful news! I was communicating with them last week and did wire on Tuesday. The bank called me back next day and told me that wire instructions are incorrect. I'm trying to confirm this info with FirstImmune, but they have not responded to me within past 36 hours. Hopefully I will hear from them soon...
Thanks again,

Tamara
It did take them a couple of days to respond to my email.