• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GcMAF and Multiple Chemical Sensitivity

hixxy

I'm curious to hear experiences of PWCs using GcMAF that also have MCS.

Have they tolerated the treatment well given it's just a natural protein?
How has the treatment affected their MCS? Improvement? Worsen?

How about food allergies or food chemical sensitivities? Have any of these gotten better?

hixxy

Seems someone else likes the post, but no one is replying. Maybe everyone with MCS is too terrified of GcMAF to try it?

ukxmrv

I've go MCS and would happily try GCMAF. Only got as far as MAF314 (and very happy to have at least tried that).

Didn't notice any change to my MCS during or after the MAF314.

My stomach problems however were much better within a few days of trying the MAF. I don't know if these were allergies as it has been decades since I had any tests. Had EPD and prov/neutr for allergies over many years. I was only able to get a limited quantity of MAF so my stomach has returned to it's normal horrible state now.

I have MCS and am taking gcmaf injections. I don't think I've noticed any changes in that since starting gcmaf, however, I've been taking Nexavir/Biopressin for some time and that dramatically improved my chemical sensitivities. I'd suggest this would be a great treatment to try first if you have MCS.

Rrrr

i've been on gcmaf + nexavir for 1 yr (injectable) and it has not helped my mcs, but has helped my cfs.