• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Game-Changing "Leaky Gut" Treatment (Larazotide Acetate) will soon be available

mitoMAN

Can you explain this because I don't understand "Peptide Testing Group". I am very interested in this thread.

I made this group to allow for patients like us and interested people to come together to 3rd Party lab test cheaper sources for Peptides especially in China!

We are about 10 CFS Patients, many other illnesses and 95 total members all over the world.

you can read about my Group here:

I made this group to allow for patients like us and interested people to come together to 3rd Party lab test cheaper sources for Peptides especially in China!

We are about 10 CFS Patients, many other illnesses and 95 total members all over the world.

you can read about my Group here:

Hi,

I have messaged you on reddit I want to join your group.

In Health,
Nasaud

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
Can someone more knowledgeable please tell me how hard it would be for a rank amateur to split something like Larazotide Acetate and get the dosing correct considering it's such a minute amount? :)

Not that I am more knowledgeable but I wonder if you would have to mix it with a filler to have more measureable amounts. I did that with Cytomel once so I could make minute doses and take them throughout the day. Of course, a filler could possibly affect absorption.

mitoMAN

You can order Larazotide-containing capsules here: https://www.lvluphealth.com/ultimate-gi-repair/

I tried them and they didn't help me. But everyone's different of course.
Wow that's heavily priced.
Are these gastric juice stable capsules?
Larazotide acts locally and needs to enter the deeper intestines.
Taking them in regular capsules or with food will dissolve them already in your stomach.
No systemic effect sadly.

mitoMAN

**I will be taking Larazotide for a month now 3x daily 0.25mg** raw powder in gastric juice stable capsules and then remeasure my **Zonulin**

My baseline Zonulin was constantly high with two tests over 3 months apart.

After the test I will pair it with **KPV and maybe low dose Arg-BPC-157**

I had been on BPC for many months without great success so it's probably not targeting my individual problems

mitoMAN

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3157275/

KpDT- Peptide
Seems like we are looking at rather high oral dosages. About 20-100mg daily.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28092306/

Methods: A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, phase IIa trial was performed comparing add-on oral K(D)PT twice a day (20, 50, or 100 mg) with placebo in patients with mild-to-moderate active ulcerative colitis on baseline medication.

Results: Compared with placebo, K(D)PT (pooled group) resulted in significantly higher proportions of patients in remission at 2 and 4 weeks, (2 wk: P = 0.0349; 4 wk: P = 0.0278) and a significantly higher proportion of patients with CAI response at week 8 (P = 0.0434). K(D)PT (pooled group) met the primary endpoint after additional analyse

Conclusions: Despite a very high placebo rate after week 4, study data in this preliminary trial strongly suggest that add-on K(D)PT is efficacious in patients with mild-to-moderate ulcerative colitis. Moreover, K(D)PT showed an excellent safety profile.

Last edited:

mitoMAN

KdPT Attenuates DSS-Induced Colitis
In the first set of experiments, the effect of i.p.-administered KdPT was investigated.
For evaluation of the prophylactic potency, mice received 10 μg of KdPT i.p. beginning 2 days before DSS application for 13 days until the end of the experiment, and control animals received PBS https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3157275/
for mg/kg it would be divdied by 12 to get mg/kg for humans
At the beginning of the experiment, the mean ± SE body weight of all the animals was 20.4 ± 0.53 g
So lets say the animals were 35grams.
That would be 10mcg per 35grams. that would be 280mcg per kg correct?
So human dosage 23mcg/kg for injection -> 1.6mg per 70kg bodyweight as injection.

Animals treated with 5, 10, or 25 μg of KdPT i.p. daily showed a significantly reduced loss of body weight and recovered significantly earlier from colitis than did controls.
Treatment with 0.5 μg of KdPT i.p. daily did not attenuate the course of DSS-induced colitis, whereas the group treated with 50 μg of KdPT i.p. daily even developed significantly higher loss of body weight than did control animals (data not shown).

The sweet spot seems to be between 10mcg and 25mcg daily in mice. (10-25mcg per 35grams body weight) They also tested Oral intake in mice and found dosages below 100mcg per 35grams uneffective. Suggesting oral intake needs at least a ten-fold dosage. Same was indicated by the human oral trial.

mitoMAN

I noticed I ate my first gluten meal for a long time.
Burger bread with sweet potatos. Both which I didnt tolerate. Especially Gluten caused heavy symptoms dispite not having Celiac.
However. Larazotide taken before the meal (or already serum levels) seem to have completly prevented any negative reaction?!

mitoMAN

How can they sell Laratozide in their supplement, when phase 3 studies are still ongoing? But nice to see that it is already available, at least in Australia.
I had mine synthesized in China and lab tested.

Update:

Larazotide Acetate decreased my Zonulin from 46 to 28 within 1.5 months.
Dosage was 3x daily 0.25mg in gastric juice stable capsules. (Selfmade)

junkcrap50

I had mine synthesized in China and lab tested.

Update:
Larazotide Acetate decreased my Zonulin from 46 to 28 within 1.5 months.

Dosage was 3x daily 0.25mg in gastric juice stable capsules. (Selfmade)
Any symptom improvements? Gut better? Can you eat gluten now?