• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Gaba agonists- anyone tried them?

Hip

this site sent me an email from some third party payment processor , that said it was a scam when I googled

I used to use Inhouse a lot, they are high quality and one of the oldest established online pharmacies, founded in 1996. There's a thread about Inhouse here.

Inhouse used to offer credit card payment yers ago, but like many overseas pharmacies, were hounded by LegitScrip, and had their CC facilities taken away.

LegitScript is a pharma-funded organization based in the US set up to protect Western pharma profits, but LegitScript work with VISA and thus actually have the power to take away any merchant's CC facilities anywhere in the world. Pretty unfair.

So that's why Inhouse have to use other payment methods.

I bought from Inhouse a couple of months ago, using bank to bank money transfer (that was from my bank in the UK; I am not sure if they offer this bank transfer option in the US).

What's the payment processor in question?

frozenborderline

LegitScript is a pharma-funded organization based in the US set up to protect Western pharma profits, but LegitScript work with VISA and thus actually have the power to take away any merchant's CC facilities anywhere in the world. Pretty unfair.
agreed! Very messed up stuff. Punitive Drug policy almost always harms the disabled and poor
What's the payment processor in question?
it’s called “payofix “. When I googled payofix it came up as scam but maybe itnot

frozenborderline

With the money transfer option , which seems safer, do you have to be able to go to your bank branch? Or can you just give bank info you glean from online statements, such as your account number

Hip

With the money transfer option , which seems safer, do you have to be able to go to your bank branch? Or can you just give bank info you glean from online statements, such as your account number

You mean bank transfer? For my bank in the UK, I just go to my bank's online website, and I am able to transfer money from my account to any bank in the world by entering the recipient bank details.

frozenborderline

I ordered ketotifen from Mimaki family pharmacy over three weeks ago, and baclofen from in house pharmacy over three weeks ago and still have not received any. Fairly frustrating

Hip

I ordered ketotifen from Mimaki family pharmacy over three weeks ago, and baclofen from in house pharmacy over three weeks ago and still have not received any. Fairly frustrating

On their shipping page InHouse say it can be up to 21 days to reach the US. Last time I ordered from them, it took around 10 days to reach the UK.

frozenborderline

On their shipping page InHouse say it can be up to 21 days to reach the US. Last time I ordered from them, it took around 10 days to reach the UK.
Frustrating. I doubt that there’s pharmacies w fast shipping thay are legit that carry these meds unfortunately. Almost enough to make me want to visit the darknet for some kind of muscle relaxer, but for baclofen, I shouldn’t have to

frozenborderline

I got the ketotifen, which was apparently missent , and that’s why it took so long. I also got the baclofen. @Hip tjanks for the suggestions. I’m giving positive reviews of in-house pharmacy and Mimaki family pharmacy

frozenborderline

@Hip do you know why gabaergics combined w gabapentinoids could cause paradoxical stimulation and worsen pots? Weird experience with this combo

Hip

@Hip do you know why gabaergics combined w gabapentinoids could cause paradoxical stimulation and worsen pots? Weird experience with this combo

Don't know, I am afraid. Gabapentinoids, that's new term for me.