• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Full Recovery of 27 Severe Mycotoxicosis Patients (O2 / FIR / Sups / Antifungal / AIET) + POLL

Have you benefited from a comprehensive mycotoxin protocol? (FIR sauna / O2 or HBOT / Binders)

• I have tested positive for mycotoxins and have benefitted from a mycotoxin protocol

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I have tested positive for mycotoxins and did not benefit from a mycotoxin protocol

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I have not tested for mycotoxins but did benefit from a mycotoxin protocol

• I have not tested for mycotoxins and did not benefit from a mycotoxin protocol

• I have not tried a mycotoxin protocol

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

Forebearance

Thanks for sharing this, Jesse2233. I guess you could say I ended up on a customized protocol that included most of the elements of Dr. Rea's protocol. I did these things:

4 breaths a day of canned recreational oxygen (O+) -- taken before bed to improve sleep quality
Lymph Enhancement Therapy -- done by a massage therapist with a Lymph Star machine
Antifungals -- nasal Nystatin, nasal colloidal silver, nasal Xclear, systemic Lauricidin
Various vitamin/mineral supplementation -- no copper, but silica has been very important, added Seabuckthorn oil
Some organic food and bottled spring water -- organic meat, dairy, grains and mostly water from plastic bottles
Many years of taking soluble fiber every day
Himalayan salt inhaler -- 5 minutes a day

I haven't tried AIET. But I did begin my "protocol" by moving out of my house and putting my possessions in storage. Getting away from the bad environment made all the other parts of the protocol possible. It allowed my body to respond well to things.

Results: I began with a moderate case of ME/CFS where I was in constant debilitating pain and was able to take care of myself, do small amounts of cleaning and cooking, and leave the house 2-3 times a week to do errands.
Now I am in less pain, have better sleep quality, and am able to leave the house 6 days a week and do occasional fun things like see a movie and go out to eat.

Of course this isn't a controlled experiment at all, and I did many other things to treat ME/CFS, but these are the interventions related to mycotoxin poisoning.

Getting out of the moldy apartment was the most important thing I did.