• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

French company bmsystems claims they found First in class treatment for CFS/ME

French company bmsystems, in collaboration with the French association of CFS claims they found a treatment working for CFS/ME. This treatment is actually in phase IIa.

Citing: "
asfc.webp

BMSystems’ heuristic CADI™ Discovery model proposes the first treatment for CFS/ME by integrating the pathology's immunological dysregulations with their systemic metabolic, physiological and cognitive consequences. The model developed in close collaboration with the French Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Association provides thorough understanding of the causal CFS mechanisms and their modes of clinical progression. The treatment, already validated by a clinical proof of concept will enter in a phase II clinical trial with our partner."

Translating from a french website:
https://fr.irefeurope.org/Publicati...t-le-plus-grand-tueur-d-innovation-de-rupture
"
You have just invented a diagnostic tool and a therapeutic solution for chronic fatigue [or exhaustion] syndrome (CFS (3)). This fuzzy syndrome, affecting millions of people around the world, is now a diagnosable and treatable disease. How did you do ?
It is our pragmatic approach that led to the discovery of the pioneering therapeutic solution CADI-T1031, in partnership with the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Association (CBSA). For the first time, a patient herself a scientist participated in the process, successfully. We decipher the biological mechanisms and the dynamics of the disease. Then, we combine existing tests and molecules to offer a patentable personalized treatment."

https://bmsystems.net/download/Telesphore-Pharma-Short-Presentation.pdf
https://www.bmsystems.org/me-cfs

They maitain the protocol secret.
Does any one has any insider information about the therapeutics? I am sckeptical about the claims but at the same time if they try to not disclose the information they have, maybe it's something that works.

Interesting. Thanks for posting. As always with reported cures/therapies, a healthy dose of skepticism is needed.
The presentations are quick, easy reads.
The term "Blue Ocean" marketing means an unexplored territory in an uncontested market space.

junkcrap50

Their approach sounds like Nancy Klimas's biochemcal pathway modeling, but on a individual level.

junkcrap50

More info: https://www.global-benefits-vision.com/life-after-covid-19-dealing-with-chronic-fatigue-syndrome/

CADI-T1031 is a “disease-centric repositioning” of existing molecules. The first personalized treatment for CFS/ME that address the mechanisms of the disease.

BMSystems’ lengthy experience in immunology/inflammation suggests that there may not be a universal treatment for all CFS/ME patients, as immune function varies from person to person depending on genetic, pathologic and environmental backgrounds. Our diagnostic tools are therefore designed to monitor the patient’s immune status, and the treatment is then tailored, using standardized pharmaceutical combinations, much like assembling Lego bricks, to match the patient’s actual condition.

The treatment is divided into 2 main therapeutic phases. The immune equilibration treatment aims to resolve the on-going conflicting immune strategies and phase out the self-propagating inflammatory reaction. This phase is expected to last from 2-6 months depending on patient’s follow-up and evaluation. The second phase is an energetic rehabilitation treatment, which aims to restore the patient’s energy metabolism that is severely deregulated in CFS/ME, while simultaneously supporting the newly reached immune equilibrium.

This phase is expected to last anywhere from 6 months to 2 years, depending on patient’s evaluation. Back and forth between Immune and Energetic treatments is not excluded in cases where the patient’s immune system is dysregulated during rehabilitation, due to occurring infections or underlying pathologies. Finally, a maintenance treatment could be administered at will to cover the patient’s fluctuating metabolic needs. It is important to note that all the components in each phases of the CFS/ME treatment have no toxicity and no known side effects, either individually or in combination.

Last edited:

junkcrap50

More info on CADI: "Computer Assisted Deductive Integration";
slides from a 2011 presentation at the European Congress of Psychiatry;
they have published a leaflet on post-COVID19 ME.
Patent of their technology: https://patents.google.com/patent/US20150272915A1

From one slide:
An entirely new approach for their effective treatment was designed, tested in vivoand validated. Patent covering novel therapeutics for psychiatry & neurodegenerative disorder (CEA/BMSystems) s. This CEA/BMSystems collaborative research in CNS (psychiatric and neurological disorders) led to the co-owned patent WO201029131 with a worldwide exclusive license to Theranexus CEA’s spin-off currently in Phase II.