• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Free ebook, CFS treatment guide

xchocoholic

Yes, the book is free, today and tomorrow. If you don't own a Kindle, first download the software at Amazon that makes your computer screen look like a Kindle. Then download the ebook.

Hi Merry,

I don't have a kindle and I don't know how to download the software at Amazon that makes my computer look like a kindle. Sorry to be a pain. I don't download things because I'm afraid of getting a virus. How do I find a safe version ? thanks ... x

Merry

Hi Merry,

I don't have a kindle and I don't know how to download the software at Amazon that makes my computer look like a kindle. Sorry to be a pain. I don't download things because I'm afraid of getting a virus. How do I find a safe version ? thanks ... x

x, I'll start a private conversation with you.

Merry

Erica Verrillo says she wants everyone to have a copy. Don't hesitate to let me know if you have trouble downloading. Get the ebook free today and tomorrow, the 19th and 20th.

Lynne B

Merry, this is brilliant! Many thanks, I've just downloaded the application and book onto my computer and I've been reading about Rituximab. Perhaps the best thing is that you can access the references so I've then read another post (from Mella and Fluge) from another site on Rituximab. If anyone else reading this in time is considering doing the same, I think it's a good idea. I did need a bit of help from my partner, more in the way of reassurance I was doing the downloads right, but now I've got it, I'm impressed.

Thanks again, Lynne B

Merry

If anyone feels up to writing a review of the book at Amazon, I know that Erica Verrillo would appreciate this. A review doesn't have to be long. Mine was a sentence or two.

Hi I've just tried everything to download the book and nothing takes me through to getting it. I used the posted links and can see it, I just can't find how to "buy".

Finally figured it out. I don't have Kindle so downloaded the app for my PC. You need to be logged in at Amazon and have registered the new App. Then go to the Kindle part of Amazon and search for the book - it then lets you buy "free".

overtrain

Medical Mafia needs to die via this virus.
I literally tried for hours on my phone & laptop. Laptop's outdated, & on virgn mobile downloaded kindle app & Amazon STILL won't recognize it. Can someone email it to me or something?

Much appreciated.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I literally tried for hours on my phone & laptop. Laptop's outdated, & on virgn mobile downloaded kindle app & Amazon STILL won't recognize it. Can someone email it to me or something?

Much appreciated.

I sent you a chat invitation. Accept it and maybe I can help you.

Sushi

Merry

Much appreciated.
Sorry, overtrain. I started a conversation with you and attached the pdf to the message.

arx

Hi everyone,

Can someone please tell me how exactly to download the book? I hope the offer is still on!

If it is not, can someone upload the book as a file and share it here or PM me.

Thanks!

arx

Thanks Merry!

The amazon link says pricing information not available. I can't figure out how to download, if at all it is still available for download. I don't live in the US either, so that also might be an issue.

arx

Hi, Omar88. Anyone who downloads the ebook can share it with one person for 14 days. The person who loans it would need your email address; the transaction takes place at the Amazon website. I have already loaned mine to someone. Anyone willing to loan the book to Omar?.

Anyone willing to loan the book to me,please do!! I want it for free!