• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Forward ME via #MEAction "Tell NICE ~ CBT/GET" survey 2007+

boolybooly

A request from Forward ME via #MEAction, FYI.

https://mailchi.mp/meaction/cbt-get-survey?e=6218e40c8a

As you are aware, the National Institute of Health and Care Excellence (NICE) is rewriting the UK ME guidelines. As part of this process, the Forward-ME Group, of which #MEAction UK is a member, has prepared a survey to provide additional evidence on cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and graded exercise therapy (GET) to NICE. It is important that as many people as possible complete the survey by the 31st January 2019. We are counting on the ME community to spread this across all of their networks, both online and in-person, so please do share widely!

This is a questionnaire for adults and children with a diagnosis of ME (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis)/ CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)/ PVFS (Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome), who received or were offered CBT and/or GET in the UK since 2007. The questionnaire will be asking you about the most recent course you attended.

You may fill out this questionnaire on behalf of someone else, please ensure all questions are answered in relation to the person you are filling out the form for.

The deadline to complete this survey is 31st January 2019.