• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Foods that Fight Inflammation

jesse's mom

In my place most nasty are naked snails to everything with leaves.
Here we take just a few drops of dishwashing soap and mix it with water and the snails don't like it. I think that is not too toxic, especially the Meyer's brand.

But only until I found out they leave everything aside if there are also tabaco plants, which when grown enough, are sturdy to stand any assault.

That is great to know, thanks for that. Tobacco grows well here.

pamojja

Here we take just a few drops of dishwashing soap and mix it with water and the snails don't like it. I think that is not too toxic, especially the Meyer's brand.

Here they often put up beer cups where the snails drown. Certainly toxic, for the snails. Or the luxory of snail fences which they can't cross. But how elegant to solve it with something beauty as a flowering tobacco plant. Abundance for all. :)

Archie

Avocados has some anti inflammation properties, also the seed which they make powder and avocado seed oil

By mixin olive oil & avocado oil together might give tasty anti-inflammatory