• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Fixing Leaky Gut Helps ME/CFS, and Sometimes Achieves Full Remission

Nanni

@Nanni @Rufous McKinney yes, coconut has caprylic acid that is good for gut.. I’ve taken Ecolological Formulas brand called Caprystatin for many years (originally given to me by Chinese Medicine Dr) It has helped manage my chronic yeast and leaky gut. I wonder if the yogurt contains sugars.. coconut is full of sugar and sugar feeds the yeast that creates leaky gut. Coconut OIL has MTCs and caprylic acid so I take that also.. obviously contains no sugars.
I heard my reaction was probably due to the additives needed to create the yogurt phenomenon from the coconut.

acrosstheveil

i'm having positive results so far with Thorne's Enteromend product. Per dose, it contains:

2.5g l-glutamine
250mg Aloe Vera Gel powder
250mg Curcumin Phytosome and 250mg Indian Frankincense Phytosome in a Phospholipid Complex
1g PHGG fiber

acrosstheveil

i'm having positive results so far with Thorne's Enteromend product. Per dose, it contains:

2.5g l-glutamine
250mg Aloe Vera Gel powder
250mg Curcumin Phytosome and 250mg Indian Frankincense Phytosome in a Phospholipid Complex
1g PHGG fiber
just an update. I had a severe setback with what i believe is a Bartonella infection. I've been very sick the past couple weeks and had to stop the Enteromend product. I think I can't tolerate the glutamine.