• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Fixing immune system with Deca Durabolin? (low NK + CD8+cells)

Hd-x

hi,
I was diagnosed FM and CFS/ME with several immune system problems.
The immunesystem shows low NK cell and CD8+ count, chronical bacterial and viral infections:
HSV-1, VZV, chlamydia pneumonea, Candida, staphylokokus
High IGK levels: Aspergilus fumigatus, chladosphorium herbarum, penicilinum chrysogenum)

I am currently on antiviral Valtrex therapy .
I am also since 3years on TRT with Testesteron E7d 125mg.
Doing so gave me some good improvments (more energy, better regeneration). Obvisously, cranking up Testosteron may perhaps improve a few things even more, but I am concernced about high blood pressure and that supraphysiologic doses of Testosterone could be immunosuppressive.
So I was mostly sticking on TRT stock dosing.

There are some controversical around AAS and their immune interactions.
I am not sure, but I think it was an old arthtits study claiming Deca Durabolin boosts somewhat immune system function and Cd8+ cell count.

I tried to investigate this topic closer, the Merck/SiGMA manifacture datasheet also claims positive immune effects, but they didnt mention the effects closer:
https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/content/dam/sigma-aldrich/docs/Sigma/Datasheet/4/n169dat.pdf

Can anyone confirm this?
Did someone use or tried Deca Durabolin to treat CFS/Me conditions?

thx. Pete

Hd-x

Thank you for the input,
I will ask in the linked thread a few things.

Hd-x

Can´t open yours link. (IP country restricted?)
However, DecaDurabolin medical usage are bone diseases like osteoporosis; it did help the bones and under few rare circumstandings it may also reduce joint pain.

Last edited: