• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

FINAL DAY: Make your Triple Giving Tuesday Donation

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
Hi guys,

Today is the last day for #TripleTuesdayOMF, just in case anyone wanted to donate or knows anyone who would like to donate.

A massive amount has been raised and hopefully OMF can go even further today!

:

Tocq_jpLnd-dCvxKHzsxwmvp0QJ_hAFqJKB1Bl-Ek0kLzjzQyBcJCsus1E99yTjkwYjs67JX6_9RcOfHiwuQhHKrn6PD6Yc5o4nZlkbVA7NkfKNwws0ueEF_tsZrtL2nREnorGCgOzFGBQlxZtwZJp7oha3vAh4Xf0UZeyVnJNj1NN_zTKflEXYlkGEgyshDBEpSvpk8hbPaiWA=s0-d-e1-ft

#TripleTuesdayOMF - Final Day To Take Action

S0gdwXb75b3jIoBbr4GBZsYfXx03Y_BhREkvNxoJYCBXs6-CMV_8_wiS_lqqvJ7LF2kkeHGoOvZNyPmgnXm9EK9Sdg5PBF77zFBD22lpQxGf0KX4EiyasfmgtxVcVEnXrLvZCR8CM3l0c6LXAms_pFaLrYWI3B6kTAyqghk=s0-d-e1-ft

Today, International Giving Tuesday, is the last day of OMF’s 2019 Triple Giving Tuesday.

Through the generosity of our individual donors and our matching gift donors, we have raised $1,427,588. Won't you join them and help us surpass our goal of $1.5 million by donating today.

Make your donation today to triple your impact and accelerate research to find answers for ME/CFS patients around the world.

Stand with OMF today as the world the unifies in support of causes that are important to you. Support OMF’s mission to lead research and deliver hope for all ME/CFS patients.

Donate today and triple your impact!

Donate Now!

www.omf.ngo

B​