• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Fever 37,6 Celsius ( 99,68 Fahrenheit) for 6 months

Hi. I am sick now for 6 months. Symptoms are red throat, not sore though, fatigue, feeling ill, and a fever that doesnt go away.
Blood work showed high leukocytes, high eosinophils, high thrombocytes, high monocytes.
Also i am positive for EBV, but it doesnt elaborate further.
A wipe form my throat and mouth area was negative for bacteria and positive for fungus.
As you may have guessed, the doctor was of no help.

wabi-sabi

Well at least according to the Cleveland Clinic, a temp of 37.6 is within the normal range or adult temperatures. Shockingly, I am with your doc on not thinking the temp is important.
Link here: https://health.clevelandclinic.org/body-temperature-what-is-and-isnt-normal/

Now, that isn't to say that you don't have something going on. You feel awful which indicates something's wrong, and maybe your blood work is off too. (I certainly can't interpret those for you.) But you're going to need some more data before coming to any conclusions. Perhaps it's a bigger clue that your bloodwork is abnormal while your temperature isn't?