• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

fell today really sore...wasnt sure where to post

hurtingallthetimet

ive fallen before but today was worse...i feel over baby gate we have on stairs for the dog not to go up stairs..and the dog tried and i just fell so quickly...and hard..

i was so emabarassed hubby was on phone trying to take care of something and it was so loud he heard me and had to come help me up...im in extreme pain now and very sore...i know the next few days will be worse but it scared me so badly it being the worse fall... i kept telling him im fine because thats just how i am and i dont want to worry him but the truth is my back and hand and legs are killing me...

taniaaust1

Take care. I have been seriously injured now twice, I think the ME was the cause which I believe makes us more prone to injury.

Spent a whole week in hospital a few years ago not being able to move after picking up a little brick. Then 18mths or so ago, after an incident ended up with a frozen shoulder which Ive only just recovered from.

hurtingallthetimet

thanks everyone for the replies...i am really sore yesterday and today....brusing on back and groin and arm..i dont think going to doctor would make much difference im already on pain medications so thats probably all they could do anyways...just really sore the days afterwards...always in pain but this has really made pain much worse... worse having problems with phone and had to have someone come out..have social anxietys and im having a little panic attack having to deal with someone coming out..i know it sounds crazy..i didint use to be llike this but i cant help it...im going to have to take a xanax to help..

hurtingallthetimet

sally...im not really sure to be honest...like most ive had so many test and tried so many medications its crazy...got to point i just couldnt afford..i will ask doctor when i see them again though..
im srue somewhere along the way with all those test that everything under the sun seemed to have been ordered...
thanks for the info