Feeling of rain on skin?

hi all,

So I am just wondering if anyone ever experiences this symptom: feeling of rain on skin?

I have been having a lot of paresthesias recently in hands and feet, and fizzing in some muscles.

I started Fredds B12 protocol proper recently (last week).. plus I am taking Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Benfotiamine to try to rid myself of these horrible things.

The feeling of rain started before this and it can happen everywhere It feels kind of separate to the other sensations..

Just curious if anyone has any ideas on what this particular symptom means?

Thanks

Matt

LiveAgain

I think I know what you're talking about. It feels like a small area of skin is wet, like water spilled on it and then for me the feeling turns to a burning sensation. I have neuropathy too and I believe this is a symptom of that.

rosie26

Hi Matt, I got this in the first 2 years of ME, felt like someone splashed hot water at the back of my ankle, always seemed to happen at back of my ankle. Weird, don't seem to get it now.

meandthecat

OMG I thought I was imagining it. It feels like when you are in a cloud and small spots of water land on the skin. I feel it on my forearms mostly as a cold prickle. welcome to the wonderful world of ME

Sea

Mine is not like rain, it's like someone spilled a cup of coffee down my leg. The first time it happened I really thought I had knocked my coffee off the table.

Tammy

I used to get this a lot the first several years............felt like a cold trickle of water..........usually felt it down the lower
part of leg.............and sometimes forearm.............only happens now once in a blue moon.

percyval577

basal and ganglia
I am familiar with that kind too, white drops on all my skin.

Also a relationship with pem I can tell about.

It still can arrive to small extent (I am improving, still).
It was pronounced enough when I was detorating or very pronounced up to thick chewing gum when I was bad.

It arrives/d first on limbs, I essentially never had muscle pain.

valentinelynx

This sensation, if on the legs, can be a symptom of adhesive arachnoiditis, a syndrome in which the lumbar/sciatic nerve roots become inflamed and stick together. It causes severe chronic back and leg pain. A side effect (infrequent but devastating) of epidural or spinal injections, and also associated with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.