• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Fauci: The Bernie Madoff of Science and the HIV Ponzi Scheme that Concealed the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Epidemic

Seven7

Seven
@Seven (formerly lnester7) - I've never heard of this - but - a kindle version is available on Amazon for $0.99 (it's free for kindle unlimited) so I might just get it.
He also wrote another one CFS related if you follow the books he wrote. The only thing why I care, is if we know the real politics maybe we can figure 1) the real cause 2) how to fight this disinformation back.

prioris

Hepatitis B vaccine was behind virtually all the AIDS death in the 1980s in US.
The initial ground zero was the NYC Blood Center.

vision blue

y9ou can borrow it for free if youre a prime member (one free one per month, can keep it out as long as you'd like). AT only 36 pages of a self-pubhlshed chapter, likely not worth your dollar.