• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Extreme Makeover: tonight house with toxic mold

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
If you see this in time, they are showing a family whose health is devastated by living in a house with toxic black mold. One child has an immune disorder which makes it worse. They knock it down and built an environmentally safe home. It's on ABC.

Sushi

Tammie

Even if you don't see it on time, Extreme Home makeover is online the day after it shows on TV. It has actually been a dream of mine to find a way to get them to do a small community of homes for people with CFS. I don't know how to go about doing it w/o property, although I foudn that that they did do that once.....if they did a CFS community, the could make it mold free, MCS safe, accessible, etc, etc and in doing so they could help bring awareness to the probems we face