• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Excellent preprint 110-page article on The Rise and Fall of the Wessely School by David Marks.

Countrygirl

This is an excellent comprehensive preprint 110-page article on the Rise and Fall of the Wessely School by David Marks that arrived in my inbox this morning.

I particularly like the last sentence:
  • Patients with MUS/MECFS and their families have not been treated with the dignity, respect and care that is their human right. Patients with MUS/MECFS and their families could consider a class action legal case against the injuring parties. At the very least, an apology should be offered to the thousands of MECFS and MUS patients and their families who have been detrimentally affected by this 34-year exercise in failed science.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• ME RISE & FALL W TITLE PAGE, FIGS & TABLES.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 23