• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Evusheld—Any side effects?

Mary

Moderator Resource
I'm absolutely void of any thoughts on this, so am tagging in some members who are generally really well-informed on practically everything ....@Pyrrhus @Hip @Shanti @Mary @andyguitar
Sorry, this is brand new to me! Here's a question and answer sheet from the FDA re Evusheld - I don't know how comprehensive this is. It does mention potential serious "cardiac adverse events" but goes on to state that all persons who experienced these already had cardiac risk factors. Who knows! Frequently Asked Questions on the Emergency Use Authorization for Evusheld 10202022 (fda.gov)

The jury is out on whether adequate vitamin D levels can help with Covid (several conflicting studies), but I think there's enough evidence in favor of adequate vitamin D so that's something I would (and do) take care of: Vitamin D for COVID-19: where are we now? | Nature Reviews Immunology

Rooney

And I received Evusheld A few days back. I felt ill the next day. It was a breath of fresh air, as I had about a two week reaction from three mRNA Covid shots. I took Tylenol, leuteolin,quercetin, Zyrtec A few days before, and afterword. I feel so relieved to have some protection from this devil.