• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

estrodiol levels in men. is it high?

full mouth of composite/BPA tooth fillings. full organism of syndroms - brain fog, erections got weak, fatigue. Thought it might be an endocrine disruption caused by xestrogination (BPA).

Got blood test results: testosterone 6.7; estradiol 72.5pg/ml. Made internet research - "
2000 Clinical Endocrinology study where they summarized a variety of hormone levels by age, including estradiol: 20-29: 28.0 pg/ml"(
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/) - doctors and friends (who have asked their friends-doctors) keep telling me estrodiol is okay. "stop being paranoid about your teeth, you're just making excuses."

thinking about taking teeth out. yet, first will try Armidex - read that it helps lowering estradiol levels.

but before that I'd like to ask - my estrodinol is quite high, right?

@jack8, this may not the right forum to get the advice you need. This is an MECFS forum. MECFS is disabling disease that renders the person quite incapacitated. It often has an acute viral onset, such as a severe episode of mononucleosis or flu. But MECFS is not diagnosed until the person has suffered a reduction of at least 50% in their level of activity for at least six months.

Some mild cases can continue to work but with difficulty; severe cases are housebound and often bedbound. Some believe that MECFS is caused by dysfunctional immune activity, but there is still a lot of debate about that.

Hope that helps you decide if this is the best forum to post your query. You're welcome here if you do decide that.

(and apologies if you already know all this)